Personal data protection
The Brivizo S.L. (Brivizo) is committed to user privacy.
Brivizo S.L. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind our client companies provide us with in accordance with the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection.
All data furnished by our client companies to Brivizo S.L. or its staff, will be included in an automated personal data file created and kept under the responsibility of Brivizo S.L., essential to provide with the services requested by the users. The data provided will be used as established in the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection, in this sense Brivizo S.L. has adopted the protection levels legally required, and makes use of all measures to avoid any loss, misuse, alteration, or non-authorized access by third parties.
Nevertheless, the user must be aware that the security measures on the internet are possible to breach. In case of finding suitable providing other companies with personal data, the user will be explicitly informed about such given data, the aim of the file, and the name and address of the cessionary, so that he may unequivocally consent to it.
The policy on individuals protection
The policy on individuals protection with regard to the processing of personal data by the Brivizo institutions is based on Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 and Decision No 1247/2002/EC.
This general policy covers all the Brivizo's institutional websites within the .es / .eu / .com domains. Although you can browse through most of these websites without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide the e-services you request.
The Brivizo's institutional websites within the .es / .eu / .com domains provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
An e-service on Brivizo is a service or resource made available on the internet in order to the communication between our services and customers on the other.
3 types of e-services are, or will be, offered by Brivizo:
- information services that provide people, media, business, administrations and others with easy and effective access to information
- interactive communication services that allow better contacts with people, business, civil society and public bodies, in-order to facilitate policy consultations and feedback
- transaction services that allow access to all basic forms of transactions in the EU, such as online purchase, recruitment, event enrolment, acquisition of documents
- Information contained in a specific privacy statement
- what information is collected and for what purpose and the technical means we collects personal information in order to fulfil a specific purpose
- to whom your information is disclosed
- how you can access your information, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it
- how long your data is kept
- what security measures are taken to safeguard your information against possible misuse or unauthorised access
- whom to contact if you have queries or complaints
Google Analytics is the corporate service that measures the effectiveness and efficiency of the Brivizo's websites.
By default, website visitors are tracked using the first-party persistent cookies from Brivizo. You may choose not to be tracked by opt-out. If you change your mind, you can choose to be tracked again by opt-in.
- To check your current status and make your choice, tick the corresponding box in the text below.
- You may choose not to have a unique web analytics cookie identification number assigned to your computer to avoid the aggregation and analysis of data collected on this website.
- We have links on the sites which currently use their own analytics system. Visit their legal notice pages for more information.
- More about Google Analytics
Many webpages on Brivizo have a contact button, which activates your email software and invites you to send your comments to a specific mailbox. When you send such a message, your personal data is collected only in order to reply.
If the team responsible for the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your email to another service. You will be informed, via email, about which service your question has been forwarded to.
If you have any questions about the processing of your email and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.
Collected personal data is stored on a computer of the external subcontractor acting as processor, who has to guarantee the data protection and confidentiality required by Regulation (EU) 2018/1725.
Verifying, modifying or deleting information
If you want to verify, modify or delete your personal data stored by the responsible controllers for the Brivizo website and its sub-sites, you can email the data controller for the Brivizo website in the address below. In your email, clearly state your request and include the URL of the website/webpages your request refers to. In compliance with the provisions of the General Register of Data Protection, the user will be eligible to pursue his right of access, modification, cancellation/removal, opposition, limitation or portability. For that, he will need to contact us via email at email@example.com