Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order on Brivizo?
- Once you have found the item you would like to purchase, click on the ADD TO CART button to place it into your shopping bag. Follow the directions through the checkout process to complete your order.
- Your order will not be placed until the end of the checkout process, when you will be asked for your payment information. Currently we are only able to accept online orders to addresses.
- Each and every one of our pieces is carefully prepared in our facilities, so all your orders should arrive in perfect condition. Should this not be the case, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are struggling to complete your order or to navigate through our website, please restart your web browser. If the problems persist, contact us and our IT team will help you as soon as possible.
How can I pay for my order?
Our accepted payment methods are:
- Credit card, through the payment Gateway from the Spanish bank “Sabadell”, which ensures maximum security on all your transactions
- PayPal, an international payment operator with which you will be able to pay regardless of whether you are a PayPal account holder or not
- Accepted credit cards are VISA, MasterCard, American Express and other international credit cards
I have problems with online payment, what to do?
If you are experiencing any problems with your payment, please try the following:
- Use an alternative credit card
- Use an alternative payment method
- Restart your web browser and try again
- Delete the cookies from your computer or empty your cache memory. After that, try again
If your problems persist, don’t worry. Get in touch with us by sending an email to email@example.com
You may also order Brivizo merchandise over the phone, by calling +372 58 470 118. Our Client Care Advisors are available 9 am — 6 pm, from Monday to Saturday. Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Is it safe to order on Brivizo?
Doubts about selecting the right size?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Download our size guide and read the instructions carefully to make sure you select the best size for you. If after reading our size guide you are still not sure, contact our Customer Care team and we will help you as soon as possible.
How do I contact a on Brivizo?
In our online store you will also enjoy Brivizo's renowned service quality. You can contact us whenever you want through our Customer Service or by calling our Customer Service by phone +372 58 470 118. The customer service desk is 9 am — 6 pm from Monday to Saturday. Closed on Sundays and public holidays.